Port Elgin, Ontario
Permanent Full-Time Day Shift
Responsibilities & Qualifications vary according to role, but some common responsibilities are listed below.
Must be able to plan and implement age-appropriate programs to aid in the development of children while considering social, physical, cognitive, and emotional development. You will be responsible for effectively communication with the children, co-workers, families etc. Organization will be key in ensuring success in your role as you set priorities and complete tasks with minimal supervision. You must be flexible, dedicated to your job, enthusiastic and dependable.
- ECE, Child & Youth Worker, Recreation & Leisure Diploma, Degree or equivalent program as approved by the Ministry of Education, or working toward your ECE, Child & Youth Worker, Recreation & Leisure qualification.
- Registered with the College of Early Childhood Educators (unless you are still pursuing your studies).
- Valid Level C First Aid & CPR Certificate
- Vulnerable Sector Check dated within 6 months of hire date
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination.
- WHMIS as well as Health & Safety Training
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject line write: Day Care Positions
Attach your resume that shows your relevant experience and education. In the body of the email please remember to include your first name, last name, and telephone number.
Application Deadline: Hiring Immediately - No closing date