Lakeside Child Care Centre is a Christian childcare center located inside Lakeside Church on the outskirts of Guelph. We are a small centre with two programs, five full-time staff and 26 children.
We are seeking an enthusiastic professional to join our team on a part-time basis. As supply staff, you should be flexible, willing to work a range of shifts and able to take initiative. You could work between 3-25 hours per week.
- Up-to-date CPR Level C/Standard First Aid certification
- Up-to-date immunizations
- Recent vulnerable sector screening (not to exceed six months) – or obtain one upon hire
- Flexible and willing to work any hours between 7am-6pm, Monday to Friday
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Properly supervise and engage with children ranging from 12 months to 4.5 years
- Work effectively within a team of teachers
- Provide and maintain a safe and sanitary classroom
- Build rapport and relationship with families
- Any additional duties as requested by the supervisor
Rate of Pay: Negotiable based on experience
Anticipated start date: ongoing (please state availability in your cover letter)
Please send a cover letter and resume to Marla Dobson, Lakeside Childcare Centre Supervisor email@example.com