YW Kitchener-Waterloo is a community-based charitable organization that champions and supports the enrichment of the lives of women, families, youth, and children through a range of essential services that promote personal growth and independence.
We are seeking a dynamic individual to be an integral member of our childcare team. Reporting to the Director of Children’s Services, the Childcare Registration Coordinator will maintain OneList Childcare registrations and placements. Responsible for creating registration efficiencies across all childcare programs.
- Update OneList (registrations) and manages placements
- Extract OneList (registration) data
- Process all OneList (registration) applications
- Manage OneList (registration) waiting lists
- Maintain up to date waiting list
- Communicate with families and Managers of Childcare programs
- Office Administration Certificate/Diploma (or equivalent)
- Two years of administration experience preferably with registration systems
- Strong computer skills in Word and Excel
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to pay meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to exercise discretion in working with confidential information
- Must have a valid Driver’s license and vehicle
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Hourly Rate: $22.55 per hour
Please respond with a letter of intent and résumé by midnight July 6, 2018 to
Keri Buck, Director of Children’s Services
153 Frederick Street, Kitchener, ON N2H 2M2
YW Kitchener-Waterloo is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from individuals of all races, colour, ethnic origin, religions, abilities, gender identity, and sexual orientations.
No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
YW Kitchener-Waterloo is committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.