External Job Posting
If you have a minimum of 2 years work experience in early childhood education in a leadership role, the capacity to give attention to detail, think creatively, and be flexible YW Kitchener-Waterloo invites your application for the temporary full-time position of:
Children’s Services Assistant
(Approximately 3 months)
- Registered Early Childhood Education Certification or equivalent
- Familiarity with the standards and regulations of the Childcare & Early Years Act, HDLH, Early Years Engage, Public Health, and the Ontario Camping Association Standards
- Demonstrated skill in all areas of program development; training and supervision of staff; and record keeping
- A valid driver’s license and availability of a vehicle
- Experience hiring, training, supervising, and scheduling staff
Number of Positions: One
Hourly Range: $ 25.14–29.58
Hours: 37.5 hours per week November 12 to February 12 (approximate)
Please submit your resume by midnight October 17, 2018:Keri Buck, Director, Children’s Services
153 Frederick Street
Kitchener, ON N2H 2M2
YW Kitchener-Waterloo is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from individuals of all races, colour, ethnic origin, religions, abilities, gender identity, and sexual orientations.
YW Kitchener-Waterloo is committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.