- Diploma/Degree in Early Childhood Education
- Registration with the College of Early Childhood Educators (RECE) and a member in good standing
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience related to Child Care and Early Learning
- Experience in coaching & mentoring Early Childhood Educators
- Strong knowledge of the Child Care and Early Learning Act, “How Does Learning Happen?” and corresponding documents
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, engagement, and teamwork skills and experience working with diverse individuals
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships, listen to the needs of various audiences and creatively meet those needs through negotiation, mediation and collaboration
- Ability to organize and manage priorities
- Ability to work flexible work hours which may include evenings and weekends.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Computer Literacy
- Valid Standard First Aid with Infant, Child CPR
- Valid driver’s license and personal transportation are required
- Experience with adult education is an asset
Interested candidates are invited to apply by submitting resumes with a covering letter by 4:30 pm on Wednesday, March 23, 2016 to:
Ms. Marianne Nero
Director of Human Resources
Corporation of the County of Bruce
PO Box 70
Walkerton ON N0G 2V0
Resumes may also be e-mailed in Word or Adobe format to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal information contained in applications will be used for recruitment purposes and collected as per the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, R.S.O. 1990, Chapter M.56.
We thank all applicants in advance, but regret that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
The Corporation of the County of Bruce is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.