YWCA Kitchener-Waterloo is a multi-service charitable organization providing emergency and supportive housing for women and families and services to children and youth.
The Financial Administrator will be responsible for providing financial and administrative support to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations.
- Responsible for accounts receivables, bank statements, reconciling accounts, and assisting with preparation of monthly statements.
- Back-up for full-time Financial Administrator: accounts payable, payroll
- Assisting Controller with major tasks: creating budget, year-end reports
- Detail oriented and organized
- College Accounting/Bookkeeping diploma and a minimum 3 years related experience
- Able to work in a busy office environment
- Able to communicate and interact with a wide variety of people
- Computer literate in Payroll Software, Simply Accounting, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Word and Excel
Hours: 18.75 hours per week Hourly Range: $24.05 - $28.29
Please apply in writing by Wednesday, March 16, 2016 to:Rodica Ilie, Controller
153 Frederick Street
Kitchener, ON N2H 2L7
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 519-576-0129
The YWCA is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from individuals of all races, colour, ethnic origin, religions, abilities, gender identity, and sexual orientations, and are committed to ensuring equal and full participation for all applicants during the recruitment and selection process.
No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.