- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of camp
- To assist in promotion prior to the beginning of camp
- Responsible for scheduling staff and daily activities
- Monitoring staff performance
- Ensuring health and safety standards are met
- Maintaining positive relations with parents, service groups and donors
- The successful candidate will be flexible, creative and organized with excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Minimum of three years camp experience, one-year administrative experience and related degree or diploma
- Certification in First Aid and C.P.R.
- Computer experience
- All applicants must have a valid driver's licence and reliable transportation
HOURS: This position begins June 18th, 2018, with 10 hours per week. Full time hours begin July 3rd, until August 24th, 2018. Full time hours are 8:00 to 4:00 daily, Monday to Friday 40 hours per week (hours subject to change based on the needs of the program).
RATE OF PAY: $17.4564 per hour, with an additional 2% in lieu of benefits
Please respond in writing, indicating how you became aware of this posting by March 12, 2018 to:
Manager, Camp Clover
153 Frederick St
Kitchener, ON N2H 2M2
YW is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from individuals of all races, colour, ethnic origin, religions, abilities, gender identity, and sexual orientations.
No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
YW is committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.