Location: BrightPath Maple Grove Cambridge Ontario Location
The Centre Director brings the BrightPath mission to life – our model of care is to provide the best intellectual, social and physical child care programs, delivered by capable and nurturing staff within the best environment.
Reporting to the Area Manager, the Centre Director is responsible for all areas in managing our Childcare Centre including employees. The Centre Director is responsible for financial management, human resource management and administration, program supervision and maintenance of licensing regulations, program quality and promoting the Centre to prospective families.
The successful applicant will have excellent human resource management knowledge and skills, good communication skills, a strong management background, strong financial acumen, a good knowledge of early childhood development and licensed child care, and the ability to network effectively within the child care hub and the wider community.
- At least five years of experience as an RECE and working with children;
· Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office, email and/or internet applications.
· Demonstrated knowledge of Licensing Regulations. Maintains knowledge of current and emerging ministry directions and curriculum;
· Experience working with preschool age children and has relevant knowledge of programming and curriculum. Demonstrated knowledge of inclusive child care policies, procedures and philosophy;
· Demonstrated knowledge of financial management including budget development and review of expenditure against budget, utilization and staffing levels;
· Demonstrated innovative and forward-thinking processes and problem-solving skills;
· Team player with a commitment to reflective work with children and an eagerness to promote collaborative interactions with all staff;
· Ability to work collaboratively with respect to families, program educators, volunteers, and others. Develops and fosters relationships with parents and educators;
· Time management skills – must be able to plan, organize and prioritize and work to deadlines;
· First Aid and CPR certified; and
· Current Vulnerable Sector Police Records Check.
Our Employees Enjoy:
- A competitive compensation package, including group benefits & paid sick leave.
- A 40 % discount on child care for their Child(ren).
- A Tuition Reimbursement Program to support and encourage professional growth.
- Ongoing training and development and great career opportunities.
- A long-term position.
Our Locations in Ontario
Barrie, Bolton, Brampton, Burlington, Cambridge, Etobicoke, Georgetown, Kitchener, LaSalle, Manotick, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, Oakville, Ottawa, Tecumseh, Toronto, Vaughan, Waterdown, and Windsor.
How to Apply:
If you are interested or know someone that is interested: send cover letter and resume to Trish Nowlan at TNowlan@BrightPathKids.com no later than Friday August 30th, 2019 at 4:00 PM. Please no phone calls.
- We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Please note that part of our recruitment and selection process includes references and background checks. Our background checks include criminal, education, and employment checks.
- BrightPath Child Care is committed to equity in the workplace.
BrightPath is an innovative provider of early childhood education. We continuously examine new ways to bring the highest quality of care and development to our children while providing convenience, service and value to our families. With partnerships in curriculum, nutrition, technology and recreational fitness programming, BrightPath is committed to providing families with the very best care, programs and child development Canada has to offer.
Above all else, nothing should take precedence over the well-being and safety of our children. BrightPath is dedicated to providing the very best environment for children to play, grow and develop.
Join the BrightPath team today!..................…the Journey begins here.