Site Supervisor – Creative Beginnings Childcare Centres
Baden PS Location
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Site Supervisor is an integral part of the leadership team and is tasked with ensuring that all children receive exceptional care. The Site Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day operation of a specific site, ensuring compliance with all government regulations as well as company policies and procedures. Developing a positive workplace environment as well as leading, mentoring, and supervising staff are key tasks in this role. As an advocate for Creative Beginnings, the Site Supervisor is responsible for developing positive relationships with parents, coworkers, and community partners.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- ECE designation and a member in good standing of the College of Early Childhood Educators
- A minimum of 2 years teaching experience in an early childhood environment
- Extensive knowledge of Government regulations such as the CCEYA
- Knowledge and understanding of How Does Learning Happen?
- 2 years of leadership experience, preferably in an early childhood education setting
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including professionalism and integrity; the ability to coach, mentor, and inspire others; and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent public relations skills, able to develop positive relationships with parents, co-workers, and community partners
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Standard First Aid and CPR certification
- A clear Vulnerable Sector police check
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to Christa O’Connor, RECE, email@example.com no later than September 11, 2017. We thank all candidates for their application, however only those chosen for the interview process will be contacted.