- Establish and maintain impeccable filing and record keeping for Centre.
- Establish a positive and professional relationship with the parents, staff and children
- Conduct daily supervision of all the staff practices with the intention of training and evaluate
- Ensures that the policies are being followed
- Communicates parent’s concerns to the director of the centre, ensures that all the paper work is filled correctly and updated
- Reply to emails
- Ensures that student and staff files and kept up to date,
- Conduct tours
- Ensures that all supplies are replenished as necessary
- Adjust staff schedules while maintaining student-teacher ratios according to Ministry’s regulations.
- The Site Supervisor is an onsite position and not able to be done remotely.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an Early Childhood Educator within a classroom.
- Possesses a Degree in Bachelor of Education or an Early Childhood Education Diploma from a recognized College or equivalency.
- Registered with the College of Early Childhood Educators and in good standing.
- Knowledge of children’s development, agency policies, and human resources procedures.
- Infant/Child Standard C.P.R. and First Aid.
- Thorough knowledge of provincial childcare regulations including all relevant legislation, policies, and procedures.
- A criminal reference check will be required.
- Verification of medical suitability/records of immunizations may be required.
What We Offer
This position provides the successful candidate with the opportunity to join an advanced, leading edge Ontario Childcare Centre, learning the technology and strategic sides of our business from the ground up and making a meaningful contribution to our continued success. If you are a highly motivated, mature and an organized individual who enjoys a challenge and knows how to take initiative, we would like to hear from you.
Start Date August 2021
Qualified applicants should contact Creative Beginnings Childcare Centre at: email@example.com