Applications are invited for the temporary, full-time position of:
Would include but are not limited to:
- May either be assigned to leader duties or lifeguard duties.
- For leaders' duties, please refer to Leader posting.
- Lifeguards are responsible for the safe operation of our waterfront program including, implementing policies and procedures and safety standards as well as programming fun, challenging waterfront activities.
- Alert, safety conscious, flexible, enthusiastic
- Minimum swimming level of Bronze Cross
- Lifeguards must also have the qualifications outlined for Leaders.
- Must be certified in First Aid and C.P.R.
HOURS: 35 hours per week. (Two weeks bus monitoring required. Hours will be 46.25 per week). This position begins July 4th, 2016 until August 26th, 2016.
WAGE: $14.6188 per hour, with an additional 2% in lieu of benefits.
Please respond in writing, indicating how you became aware of this posting by May 4th, 2016 to:
Manager, Camp Clover
153 Frederick St
Kitchener, ON N2H 2M2
The YWCA is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from individuals of all races, colour, ethnic origin, religions, abilities, gender identity, and sexual orientations, and are committed to ensuring equal and full participation for all applicants during the recruitment and selection process. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.