- Process Bi-weekly payroll, maintain personnel records
- Prepare remittances and reconcile payroll deductions such as union dues, pension, ROE’s.
- End to End processing of company's payrolls including T4s, annual filings with government agencies.
- Generate requested payroll reports
- Prepare reconciliations for payroll accounts to general ledger
- Responsible for petty cash, Bank Reconciliation, back up for Accounts Payable
- Provide support and assistance as required to other finance functions
- Minimum 3 years full cycle payroll experience
- Post-secondary education, PCP designation or working towards a designation
- Experience doing payroll for unionized and non-unionized environment
- Experience with PayWeb system software an asset
- Experience working with time and attendance software such as Tracker an asset
- Strong attention to detail, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Hours: 30 hours per week
Starting Hourly Rate: $25.14
Please respond with letter of intent and resume by Wednesday, May 9, 2018 indicating how you became aware of this opportunity.
Rodica IlieControllerYW Kitchener-Waterloo
153 Frederick Street
Kitchener, ON N2H 2M2
We are an equal opportunity employer.
No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.