- Knowledge of financial management, business development, marketing, sales and customer service normally acquired through the attainment of a degree in Business or a related field
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience. Experience running own business would be an asset.
- 1-3 years’ experience delivering skill-based training to youth and/or adults.
- Ability to actively manage the learning environment and share subject matter expertise and experience with participants.
- Knowledge of instructional methods and experience developing and delivering instructor led training curriculums and content, including guides, training tools and/or other support materials.
- Proficiency in the use of a personal computer and knowledge of relevant software programs including Microsoft Office, and content management platforms.
- Proficiency in the use of social media platforms for the purposes of marketing and building a customer base.
- Ability to think independently, set priorities and resolve problems effectively and efficiently.
- Qualified candidates will have excellent teaching, instructing and mentoring skills with a history of actively engaging in professional associations and networking in the field.
Hourly Rate: $24.65
Hours: 24.5 hrs/week (Monday- 10 am-4:00 pm, Tues-Thursday- 10 am-2:30 pm, Friday-10 am-3:00 pm)
Please respond with resume by 5:00 p.m. Sunday December 3, 2017 to:
Jennifer Gordon, Director, Youth Services
153 Frederick Street, Kitchener, ON N2H 2M2
Fax: 519-576-0129. firstname.lastname@example.org
YW Kitchener-Waterloo is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from individuals of all races, colour, ethnic origin, religions, abilities, gender identity, and sexual orientations. No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
YW Kitchener-Waterloo is committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.