YW Kitchener-Waterloo invites applications
for the temporary, full-time position of:
Would include but are not limited to:
- May either be assigned to leader duties or lifeguard duties.
- For leaders' duties, please refer to Leader posting.
- Lifeguards are responsible for the safe operation of our waterfront program including, implementing policies and procedures and safety standards as well as programming fun, challenging waterfront activities.
- Alert, safety conscious, flexible, enthusiastic
- Minimum swimming level of Bronze Cross
- Lifeguards must also have the qualifications outlined for Leaders.
- Must be certified in First Aid and C.P.R.
HOURS: 35 hours per week. This position begins June 27th until August 23rd, 2019
WAGE: $15.732 per hour, with an additional 2% in lieu of benefits.
Please respond in writing, indicating how you became aware of this posting by February 25, 2019 to:
Manager, Camp Clover
153 Frederick St
Kitchener, ON N2H 2M2
YW is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from individuals of all races, colour, ethnic origin, religions, abilities, gender identity, and sexual orientations.
No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
YW is committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.