YW Kitchener-Waterloo invites applications
for the temporary, full-time position of:
CAMP LEADER II
Would include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the safe implementation of challenging, fun and age appropriate camp activities including, archery, crafts, games and nature activities.
- Daily cleaning and general upkeep of the camp facilities are also part of everyday duties.
- Leaders will also be assigned to provide extended childcare or bus supervision during some sessions.
- The successful candidates will be dedicated, enthusiastic, safety conscious and creative
- Minimum of one year experience with school age children
- Experience working with special needs children would be an asset
- Experience in a camp setting
- Related degree or diploma is an asset.
- Must be certified in First Aid and C.P.R.
HOURS: 35 hours per week up to 4 weeks. Up to four weeks, bus monitor (45 hours for 2 weeks and 47.5 hours for 2 weeks). This position begins June 27th, 2019 until August 23rd, 2019.
WAGE: $15.689 per hour, with an additional 2% in lieu of benefits.
Please respond in writing, indicating how you became aware of this posting by February 25, 2019 to:
Manager, Camp Clover
153 Frederick St
Kitchener, ON N2H 2M2
YW is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from individuals of all races, colour, ethnic origin, religions, abilities, gender identity, and sexual orientations.
No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
YW is committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.