· Previous cleaning employment experience
· Conscientious and willing to take initiative
· Must be able to follow both written and verbal instructions
· Practice proper operation of equipment to assure safety and avoid damage to equipment
· Understand and exceed health and safety standards
· WHMIS training is preferred
· Standard First Aid and CPR-C certification
· Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm
YW employees are expected to demonstrate respect, empathy, and accountability to the people who access our services, and to attend work regularly as regular attendance is critical to maintaining the highest quality and level of service expected in delivering services.
WAGE: $18.4604 per hour (plus 2% in lieu of benefits)
HOURS: 15 hours per week (Monday to Friday, 4:30 P.M – 7:30 P.M.)
Please respond in writing by January 14, 2018, indicating how you became aware of this job opportunity to:
Ana Cabral, Manager
YW Childcare Centre (Bridge Street)
8 Bridge Street East
Kitchener, ON N2K 1J2
YW is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from individuals of all races, colour, ethnic origin, religions, abilities, gender identity, and sexual orientations.
No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
YW is committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.