- Previous cleaning employment experience
- Conscientious and willing to take initiative
- Must be able to follow both written and verbal instructions
- Practice proper operation of equipment to assure safety and avoid damage to equipment
- Understand and exceed health and safety standards
- WHMIS training is preferred
- Standard First Aid and CPR-C certification
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm
WAGE: $18.4604 per hour (plus 2% in lieu of benefits)
HOURS: shifts vary based on need
Please respond in writing by January 18, 2018, indicating how you became aware of this job opportunity to:
Michele Kempster, Manager
YW Childcare Centre (Duke Street)
Kitchener City Hall
111 Duke St. W.
Kitchener, ON N2H 6P6
YW Kitchener-Waterloo is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from individuals of all races, colour, ethnic origin, religions, abilities, gender identity, and sexual orientations.
No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
YW Kitchener-Waterloo is committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.