Applications are invited
for the temporary, full-time position of:
SENIOR LIFEGUARD (unionized position)
Would include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the safe operation of our waterfront program
- Implementing policies and procedures and safety standards
- Programming fun, challenging waterfront activities
- The successful candidate will be alert, safety conscious, flexible and enthusiastic
- Have a current National Lifeguard Service Certification
- Have a current Red Cross Instructor's Certification an asset
- At least two years camp leadership experience
- Related degree or diploma is an asset
- Must be certified in First Aid and C.P.R.
HOURS: 35 hours per week. This position begins June 27th, 2019 until August 23rd, 2019.
WAGE: $16.272 per hour, with an additional 2% in lieu of benefits.
Please respond in writing, indicating how you became aware of this posting by February 25, 2019 to:
Manager, Camp Clover
153 Frederick St
Kitchener, ON N2H 2M2
YWCA Kitchener-Waterloo is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from individuals of all races, colour, ethnic origin, religions, abilities, gender identity, and sexual orientations.
No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
YWCA Kitchener-Waterloo is committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.