- All aspects of volunteer recruitment including assessing volunteer needs, designing job descriptions and using all recruitment tools available
- Ensuring KCA has appropriate screening measures and these are applied to all volunteers
- Effectively placing volunteers into appropriate placements and ensuring they receive orientation and training to perform their roles
- Provide ongoing supervision, and as necessary, support and coaching in building capacity of volunteers
- Design and implement ongoing recognition process as well as organize and execute various appreciation events
- Place and supervise community service and various student placements
- Maintain all necessary information and statistics and submit all reports as requested
- Degree or Diploma in Volunteer Management
- Minimum two years work experience in social/community services in a related position
- Computer literate, able to learn new programs
- Strong teamwork and coordination skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience in event planning and fundraising
- Knowledge and experience in a supervisory role
- Experience working with diverse groups
- Current Standard First Aid, Level C
KCA offers competitive wages and benefits package.
Application Procedure: Please email a resume and a 1 page outline detailing how your skills and experience would contribute to your success in this position. Please send to
Amy Slack, Community Services Manager.
Deadline for Resume Submission is Sunday October 15.
We appreciate all applications, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.