Would include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the safe operation of our waterfront program
- Implementing policies and procedures and safety standards
- Programming fun, challenging waterfront activities
- The successful candidate will be alert, safety conscious, flexible and enthusiastic
- Have a current National Lifeguard Service Certification
- Have a current Red Cross Instructor's Certification an asset
- At least two years camp leadership experience
- Related degree or diploma is an asset
- Must be certified in First Aid and C.P.R.
All employees of the YWCA are expected to demonstrate respect, empathy, and accountability to the people who access our services, and to attend work regularly as regular attendance is critical to maintaining the highest quality and level of service expected in delivering services.
HOURS: 35 hours per week. (Two weeks bus monitoring required. Hours will be 46.25 per week). This position begins July 3rd, 2017 until August 25th, 2017.
WAGE: $15.3719 per hour, with an additional 2% in lieu of benefits.
Please respond in writing, indicating how you became aware of this posting by March 9, 2017 to:
Manager, Camp Clover
153 Frederick St
Kitchener, ON N2H 2M2
YWCA Kitchener-Waterloo is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from individuals of all races, colour, ethnic origin, religions, abilities, gender identity, and sexual orientations.
No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
YWCA Kitchener-Waterloo is committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.