Would include but are not limited to:
-Responsible for the safe operation of our waterfront program
-Implementing policies and procedures and safety standards
-Programming fun, challenging waterfront activities
-The successful candidate will be alert, safety conscious, flexible and enthusiastic
- Have a current National Lifeguard Service Certification
- Have a current Red Cross Instructor's Certification an asset
- At least two years camp leadership experience
- Related degree or diploma is an asset
- Must be certified in First Aid and C.P.R.
HOURS: 37.5 hours per week. This position begins June 29, 2015 until August 28, 2015
WAGE: $14.934 per hour, with an additional 2% in lieu of benefits.
Please respond in writing, indicating how you became aware of this posting by April 14, 2015 to:
Acting Manager, Camp Clover
153 Frederick St
Kitchener, ON N2H 2M2
The YWCA is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from individuals of all races, colour, ethnic origin, religions, abilities, gender identity, and sexual orientations, and are committed to ensuring equal and full participation for all applicants during the recruitment and selection process. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.