To be responsible for the day to day cleaning of the emergency shelter for homeless women and children, laundering of linen, and maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies.
- Previous cleaning employment experience
- Conscientious and willing to take initiative
- Must be able to follow both written and verbal instructions
- Practice proper operation of equipment to assure safety and avoid damage to equipment
- Understand and exceed health and safety standards
- WHMIS training is preferred
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm
Wage: $17.281 per hour, plus 2% in lieu of benefits
Hours: 25.25 hours every two weeks ( Every Saturday and Sunday and one Friday every two weeks)
Please respond in writing by February 19th, 2015 indicating how you became aware of this job opportunity to:
Financial and Administrative Coordinator
84 Frederick St.
Kitchener ON, N2H 2L7
The YWCA is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from individuals of all races, colour, ethnic origin, religions, abilities, gender identity, and sexual orientations, and are committed to ensuring equal and full participation for all applicants during the recruitment and selection process.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.