Would include but are not limited to:
- May either be assigned to leader duties or lifeguard duties
- For leaders' duties, please refer to Leader posting
- Lifeguards are responsible for the safe operation of our waterfront program including, implementing policies and procedures and safety standards as well as programming fun, challenging waterfront activities.
- Alert, safety conscious, flexible, enthusiastic
- Minimum swimming level of Bronze Cross
- Lifeguards must also have the qualifications outlined for Leaders.
- Must be certified in First Aid and C.P.R.
All YW employees are expected to demonstrate respect, empathy, and accountability to the people who access our services, and to attend work regularly as regular attendance is critical to maintaining the highest quality and level of service expected in delivering services.
HOURS: 35 hours per week up to 4 weeks. Up to four weeks bus monitor (41.25 hours or 46.25 hours/week).This position begins June 29th, 2021 until August 27th, 2021
RATE: $15.732 per hour, with an additional 2% in lieu of benefits.
Manager, Camp Clover
153 Frederick St
Kitchener, ON N2H 2M2
YW is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from individuals of all races, colour, ethnic origin, religions, abilities, gender identity, and sexual orientations.
No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
YW is committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.