Would include but are not limited to:
- May either be assigned to leader duties or lifeguard duties.
- For leaders' duties, please refer to Leader posting.
- Lifeguards are responsible for the safe operation of our waterfront program including, implementing policies and procedures and safety standards as well as programming fun, challenging waterfront activities.
- Alert, safety conscious, flexible, enthusiastic
- Minimum swimming level of Bronze Cross
- Lifeguards must also have the qualifications outlined for Leaders.
HOURS: 37.5 hours per week. This position begins June 29, 2015 until August 28, 2015
WAGE: $14.390 per hour, with an additional 2% in lieu of benefits.
Please respond in writing, indicating how you became aware of this posting by April 14, 2015 to:
Acting Manager, Camp Clover
153 Frederick St
Kitchener, ON N2H 2M2
The YWCA is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from individuals of all races, colour, ethnic origin, religions, abilities, gender identity, and sexual orientations, and are committed to ensuring equal and full participation for all applicants during the recruitment and selection process. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.