STARTING JANUARY 2019
640 NEW HAMPSHIRE STREET
November 19th 2018
Jacob Hespeler Child Care Centres is hiring a Full Time Bookkeeper position starting January 2019 or sooner.
Rate: $23.15 plus eligible benefits. 35 hours per week.
- Assist in Managing Jacob Hespeler Child Care Centres Everyday Accounting and Finance Requirements
- The Ability to Communicate Clearly and Professionally
- Skilled at Multi-Tasking
- Excellent Organizational Skills. Maintain an Orderly and Accurate Filing System
- Confidential, Reliable and Committed to Consistently Meeting Deadlines
- Balance and Maintain Accurate Ledgers as well as Match Purchase Orders with Invoices
- Assist in Maintaining the Annual Budget for the Centres and Organization as a Whole
- Develop Clear and Accurate Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Financial Statements
- Assemble Accurate Information for External Auditors
- Preparing and Filing HST and GST as Required by Provincial and Federal Governments
- Process Payroll as Scheduled Utilizing Ceridian. Managing Payroll Benefits and Calculations.
- Inputting Monthly Pre-Authorized Debits from Parent Fees
- Provide Clerical and Administrative Support to Management as Requested
- Other duties as assigned.
- Completion of one or more of the following: a Business Payroll and Bookkeeping Program at an Accredited College, Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Related Field
- Priority Will be Given to Candidates Registered with the Canadian Bookkeeper Association and Members of the Canadian Institute of Bookkeeping
- A Minimum of Two Years Experience Working in Accounts Payable and Receivable, General Ledger, Payroll and Payroll Reports
- Strong Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and QuickBooks is Mandatory
- Extensive Experience with Accurate Data Entry and Organized and Confidential Record Keeping
- Experience in all Services Related to Payroll (Ceridian, RRSP Contributions, Manulife Benefits, Vacation Pay and Sick Pay Calculations)
- Strong Understanding of Business and Income Tax Worksheets and Computations
Interested candidates are asked to submit a cover letter and resume by December 4th, detailing all of your qualifications and certifications to:
Colleen Lehnen, Executive Director
Jacob Hespeler Child Care Centres Email: email@example.com
For More Information About Our Organization Please Visit: www.jhchildcare.com
Jacob Hespeler Child Care Centres welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection