Human Resources Assistant
(9 week contract)
The Human Resources Assistant will be responsible for the delivery of administrative systems and supports to the human resource department.
- Development and delivery of Health and Safety Training Modules
- Auditing the Association’s Health and Safety Program, recommending improvements and overseeing the implementation of improvement measurers
- Designing a new employee orientation program and assisting with orientations
- Updating personnel policy manuals
- Currently enrolled in a full-time Human Resources Management program
- Experience with PowerPoint, Adobe Captivate, or similar software
- Strong self-organization and self-management skills with emphasis on self-initiation and follow through.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Hourly Rate: $16.00
Hours: 30 hours per week, 9 week contract.
Please submit your application in writing by May 12, 2017 to:
Maureen Wright, Director of Human Resources
153 Frederick Street
Kitchener, ON N2H 2M2
YWCA Kitchener-Waterloo is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from individuals
of all races, colour, ethnic origin, religions, abilities, gender identity, and sexual orientations.
No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
YWCA Kitchener-Waterloo is committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.