- Checking items in and out, following through with missing, damaged or late items, as well as coding, labeling and entering new items to the library system.
- Maintaining inventory and directory of memberships
- Providing customer service to members and the general public face to face, by telephone and through e-mail by providing general information, guidance/advice, and clarification regarding services and workshops
- Providing orientation to new members regarding procedures related to the use of tools, equipment and lending library materials
- Processing fees and registration for memberships, services and workshops
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills including a positive attitude, tact, discretion and patience
- Good organization, time management, problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Must be knowledgeable to trends and influences within the sector
- Must be available in the evenings (Monday – Wednesday). Flexibility around student class schedules will be given. Occasional weekends may apply
- Must be a student of Conestoga College, preferably in a related field of study (ECE, BELPD, Rec., etc.)
Qualified applications should submit a cover letter including the competition number and current resume to: Samantha Burns, RECE, Manager ECE Professional Resource Centre
Applications from all qualified individuals are encouraged and will be considered. We thank all applicants; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be acknowledged.