- Previous cleaning employment experience
- Conscientious and willing to take initiative
- Must be able to follow both written and verbal instructions
- Practice proper operation of equipment to assure safety and avoid damage to equipment
- Understand and exceed health and safety standards
- WHMIS training is preferred
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm
WAGE: $18.4604 per hour
HOURS: Shifts vary based on need
Please respond in writing by February 21, 2017 indicating how you became aware of this job opportunity to:
Maria Wallenius, Manager
YWCA Emergency Shelter
84 Frederick St.
Kitchener, ON N2H 2L7
YWCA Kitchener-Waterloo is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from individuals of all races, colour, ethnic origin, religions, abilities, gender identity, and sexual orientations.
No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
YWCA Kitchener-Waterloo is committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.