Wage: $16.576 per hour (plus 2% in lieu of benefits)
Hours: Shifts vary based on need
Overview of the Position:
As a casual cleaner you would be responsible for day to day cleaning at multiple locations within YWCA Kitchener-Waterloo.
- Previous cleaning employment experience
- Conscientious and willing to take initiative
- Must be able to follow both written and verbal instructions
- Practice proper operation of equipment to assure safety and avoid damage to equipment
- Understand and exceed health and safety standards
- WHMIS training is preferred
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm
Please respond in writing by July 25, 2013, indicating how you became aware of this posting to:
Phyllis Rohrbacher, Operations Coordinator
84 Frederick Street
The YWCA is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from individuals of all races, colour, ethnic origin,
religions, abilities, gender identity, and sexual orientations.No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.