CAMP LEADER II
Would include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the safe implementation of challenging, fun and age appropriate camp activities including, survival skills, crafts, games and nature activities.
- Daily cleaning and general upkeep of the camp facilities are also part of everyday duties.
- Leaders may also be assigned to provide extended childcare or bus supervision during some sessions.
- The successful candidates will be dedicated, enthusiastic, safety conscious and creative
- Minimum of one year experience with school age children
- Experience in a camp setting
- Related degree or diploma is an asset.
- Must be certified in First Aid and C.P.R.
HOURS: 37.5 hours per week. This position begins June 29, 2015 until August 28, 2015
WAGE: $14.347 per hour, with an additional 2% in lieu of benefits.
Please respond in writing, indicating how you became aware of this posting by March 30, 2015 to:
Acting Manager, Camp Clover
153 Frederick St
Kitchener, ON N2H 2M2
The YWCA is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from individuals of all races, colour, ethnic origin, religions, abilities, gender identity, and sexual orientations, and are committed to ensuring equal and full participation for all applicants during the recruitment and selection process. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.