Would include but are not limited to:
- Facilitating high quality programming at camp
- Providing support to frontline staff and assists frontline staff with their groups
- Responsible for maintaining inventories
- Responsible for camp operations in the Supervisor's absence or as required
- The successful candidate will be creative, enthusiastic, flexible and organized
- Experience working with special needs children would be an asset
- At least two years camp leadership experience
- Related degree or diploma and computer experience are definite assets
- Must be certified in First Aid and C.P.R.
- All applicants must have a valid driver's licence and reliable transportation
HOURS: 38.75 hours per week. This position begins July 3rd, 2017 until August 25th, 2017.
WAGE: $15.3719 per hour, with an additional 2% in lieu of benefits.
Please respond in writing, indicating how you became aware of this posting by March 9th, 2017 to:
Manager, Camp Clover
153 Frederick St
Kitchener, ON N2H 2M2
YWCA Kitchener-Waterloo is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from individuals of all races, colour, ethnic origin, religions, abilities, gender identity, and sexual orientations.
No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
YWCA Kitchener-Waterloo is committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.