Parent and Child Multisport Instructor
Employment Period: September 2017 to June 2018
Three sessions throughout the year: Sept-Dec, Jan-March and April-June
Location: Jean Steckle School
Time: Saturday mornings 9:00 – 10:00 & 10:00 – 11:00
Looking for a fun and rewarding part time job?
Want to help young people in our community have fun too?
Do you see yourself as a caring adult who could be an awesome role-model for children?
The Huron Community Association offers a variety of different activities for Adults and youth of all ages.
The HCA is looking for staff who are organized, motivated to participate, and skilled at being asset
builders for children and youth. You may be asked to also supervise additional volunteers.
• Plan, organize sports activities for children ages 2-3 and their parents.
• Coordinate child centered programming and ensure that equipment and supplies are available.
• Provide coordination, support and leadership to the other program staff and volunteers.
• Act as a positive role model for program staff, volunteers, and participants
• Implement positive and effective behaviour management strategies
• Must possess relevant leadership, administration, supervision, communication, social
development and positive behaviour management skills
• Knowledge of sports and ability to teach skills
• Early Childhood Education diploma considered an asset
• Must have current Standard First-Aid Certificate
• Police check required upon offer of employment
• Must have strong programming skills and a variety of skills in sports, games, and/or music
• Own transportation to Jean Steckle School will be required
Recommended age: 20 years of age and older
How to apply: Email resume to: email@example.com@gmail.com