CASUAL CLEANER (unionized position)
As a casual cleaner you would be responsible for day to day cleaning at multiple locations within YWCA Kitchener-Waterloo.
- Previous cleaning employment experience
- Conscientious and willing to take initiative
- Must be able to follow both written and verbal instructions
- Practice proper operation of equipment to assure safety and avoid damage to equipment
- Understand and exceed health and safety standards
- WHMIS training is preferred
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm
WAGE: $17.089 per hour (plus 2% in lieu of benefits)
HOURS: Casual (days, weekends, and statutory holidays)
Please respond in writing by August 6, 2014 indicating how you became aware of this posting to:
Phyllis Rohrbacher, Operations Coordinator
84 Frederick Street
Kitchener, ON N2H 2L7
The YWCA is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from individuals of all races, colour, ethnic origin, religions, abilities, gender identity, and sexual orientations, and are committed to ensuring equal and full participation for all applicants during the recruitment and selection process.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.