Company: Emmanuel at Brighton Child Care Centre
Emmanuel at Brighton Child Care Centre is seeking a bright, motivated and professional Office Administrator/Program Support Staff to join our team.
The key responsibilities of the position include:
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Accounts receivable/payable
- Process payrolls & T4s and all required government remittance
- Data entry
- Dealing with enquiries via phone and email
- General office duties: filing, scanning, photocopying, incoming/outgoing mail, ordering stationary and any ad hoc tasks
- Classroom responsibilities: supervision of children, support educators in providing developmentally appropriate program, working as part of a team
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to interact in a positive and professional manner
- Honest, reliable and self- motivated
- Attention to detail
- High level of accuracy and effective time management
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and able to work independently.
- Professional phone manner
- QuickBooks experienced required
- Intermediate Microsoft office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Willing to learn new tasks
Please submit resume to: Bonnie Zehr at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all applicants, however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please!!