- Assist with weekly schedule and program activities.
- Staff training including counsellors and CITs.
- Parent communication program which will act as a liaison between the camp staff and the parents of the day camp children.
- Efficient and effective registrant check in processes.
- Supervise the program during the day camp.
- Maintain a safe and positive atmosphere for the children, always striving to provide the highest quality of service to both the children and the parents.
- Always ensure the safety of children.
- Currently enrolled in or has completed a Child Care post-secondary program at college or university.
- Standard First Aid and CPRC/AED.
- High Five Training Completion Certificate.
- Experience in program development for children’s camp is necessary.
- Previous day camp experience a must.
- Supervisory experience is required.
- Police Record Check required (criminal background check).
- Proven ability to create and implement programs.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to participate in water activities in the Wave pool.
- High energy level required to keep staff and children motivated.
- Ability to walk around the park and participate in activities with campers.
- A Sound decision making in stressful situations.
- Ability to handle the stress and the high mental demands of working with a high number of children.
- Ability to see the “Big Picture” at all times in regard to safety, liability, parental approval etc.
- Hours: Monday to Friday – June 29th, 2020- September 4th, 2020.
- Start Time: Between 7:30 am and 8:30 am.
- End Time: Between 4:30 pm and 5:30pm.
- Indoor and outdoor environment, Waterpark.
- Various camps available: We have Day Camp, Sports Camp, Arts Camp, Paintball Camp, Chef Camp, Eco Camp, Gaming 101 Camp, Bowling Camp Minecraft Camp and Canoeing Camp this year.
Being a part of the Bingemans family welcomes you to be a member of the Attractions Ontario Program, discounts at Kingpin Bowlounge, Kingpin Cambridge Bowling, Funworx, Big Splash and more!
Bingemans welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please apply at bingemans.com/employment or send your resume directly to email@example.com
(Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email).
Pay rate: $16.15/hour