As a cleaner you would be responsible for day to day cleaning at a childcare centre.
· Previous cleaning employment experience
· Conscientious and willing to take initiative
· Must be able to follow both written and verbal instructions
· Practice proper operation of equipment to assure safety and avoid damage to equipment
· Understand and exceed health and safety standards
· WHMIS training is preferred
· Standard First Aid and CPR-C certification
· Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm
WAGE: $17.852 per hour (plus 2% in lieu of benefits)
HOURS: 30 hours every two weeks
Please respond in writing by February 10, 2016 to:
Michele Kempster, Manager
YWCA Childcare Centre (Duke Street)
Kitchener City Hall
111 Duke St. W.
Kitchener, ON N2H 6P6
The YWCA is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from individuals of all races, colour, ethnic origin, religions, abilities, gender identity, and sexual orientations, and are committed to ensuring equal and full participation for all applicants during the recruitment and selection process.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls.