As a casual cleaner you would be responsible for day to day cleaning at a childcare centre.
· Previous cleaning employment experience
· Conscientious and willing to take initiative
· Must be able to follow both written and verbal instructions
· Practice proper operation of equipment to assure safety and avoid damage to equipment
· Understand and exceed health and safety standards
· WHMIS training is preferred
· Standard First Aid and Infant and Child CPR certification
· Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm
WAGE: $17.6310 per hour (plus 2% in lieu of benefits)
HOURS: Shifts vary based on need
Please respond in writing by October 15, 2015 indicating how you became aware of this job opportunity to:
Jennifer Marshall, Acting Manager
YWCA Childcare Centre (Bridge Street)
8 Bridge Street East
Kitchener, ON N2K 1J2
The YWCA is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from individuals of all races, colour, ethnic origin, religions, abilities, gender identity, and sexual orientations, and are committed to ensuring equal and full participation for all applicants during the recruitment and selection process.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or faxes please.