Applications for assignment to the position of Supply Childcare Worker (Certified or Uncertified) for St. Louis Adult Learning and Continuing Education Centres are invited from all qualified and interested applicants.
- Registered Early Childhood Educator (RECE) or experience working in a childcare setting
- Standard CPR/First Aid
- Committed to providing quality inclusive childcare programming
- Ability to stand/walk for extended periods; and must be able to physically assist children as Required (e.g. lifting)
- DESIRABLE ASSETS:
- Good Standing with the College of ECE’s
- Excellent Communication and teamwork skills
- Comfortable working in all program areas (e.g. infants, toddlers)
- Ensuring the rules and regulations of the childcare are followed
- Delivery of program and snacks
- Communicating regularly with staff and supervisor
- $18.53 (certified) or $11.96 (uncertified) per hour, plus Statutory Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Supply as required (St. Louis Adult Learning & Continuing Education Campuses only)
- Please note this is not a DECE position.
Written applications and supporting documentation stating qualifications and experience, including a copy of your current certification, will be received until Monday April 24, 2017 at 4 PM.
Send applications quoting the posting number to:
(Posting # CE-2017-05)
Amanda McCraw, Human Resource Services
St. Louis Adult Learning and Continuing Education Centres
80 Young St., Kitchener, Ontario, N2H 4Z1 or email: email@example.com
Please use one method of application only.
Although we thank all applicants, only those granted interviews will be contacted. Successful candidates will be required to provide a satisfactory criminal background check. If you require a disability related accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us at
(519) 578-3677, ext. 2368 to provide your contact information.