General Description of Duties:
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the rules and regulations of the childcare are followed
- Delivery of program and snacks
- Communicating regularly with staff and supervisor
- Registered Early Childhood Educator (RECE) or experience working in a childcare setting
- Standard CPR/First Aid
- Committed to providing quality inclusive childcare programming
- Ability to stand/walk for extended periods; and must be able to physically assist children as Required (e.g. lifting)
- Good Standing with the College of ECE’s
- Excellent Communication and teamwork skills
- Comfortable working in all program areas (e.g. infants, toddlers)
- $18.81 (certified) or $14.00 (uncertified) per hour, plus Vacation Pay
- Casual on call as needed (St. Louis Adult Learning & Continuing Education Campuses only)
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter. Applications will be received via email at firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your first and last name and the posting number (provided above) in the subject line. Further information on the application process can be found at: https://www.wcdsb.ca/careers/how-to-apply/
Applications will be accepted until: April 6, 2018
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be notified.
The Waterloo Catholic District School Board is welcoming of candidates from diverse communities, backgrounds and identities and encourages applications from qualified members of these groups.
To request this file in large print, please email email@example.com. If you require a disability related accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us at (519) 578-3677, extension 2368 to discuss your needs under the Human Rights Code. Responses to inquiries will be provided within 72 hours.