Brockton Child Care Centre
Summer/Supply Child Care Centre Teacher
Candidates must be self-motivated, flexible, energetic and have the ability to build trust and positive relationships with children and their families.
- Teaches gross motor skills, dramatic play, use of senses and science.
- Supervises children in a variety of settings such as out of doors, in the classroom and in the sleep room.
- Encourages children to participate, play cooperatively, problem solve, share and learn about safety.
- Integrates separate individual programs for special needs children in with the regular program.
- Assists with planning and organizing special events, field trips and parties.
- Assists children with hygiene activities.
- Responds to telephone enquiries, giving out information and taking messages.
- Early Childhood Education Diploma or Equivalency is considered an asset
- Registered member of the College of ECE is considered an asset
- Experience in the Child Care field is considered an asset
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to follow direction and work independently
- Valid First aid/CPR
- Clear Vulnerable Sector Check
If you are looking for an excellent opportunity to support the healthy development of children please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to the undersigned by 4:30 PM on Monday, May 17, 2021 via e-mail or regular mail. It should be noted that only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
100 Scott St., Box 68
WALKERTON, Ontario N0G 2V0