Hours: Temporary, Full time hours, Monday – Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
I am currently looking for a ECE student/nanny to help look after my 2.5 yr old son while I work from home during the summer weeks until September 2nd. We are looking for someone that is enrolled in the Conestoga ECE program, cpr certified, has lots of energy to play, be creative, fun, enjoys being outdoors and can help with snacks and lunches when needed. Previous experience would be preferred.
- Supervise and monitor the safety of my son
- Prepare and organize snacks and lunches when required
- Organize activities, or implement a curriculum that allows him to explore his interests
- Help him keep up with good hygiene throughout the mornings.
- Help him getting dressed if required.
- First aid and CPR training
- Experience caring for children between ages 0-3yrs old
- Speaks English
- Ability to multi – task with minimal supervision
- Physically able to lift and carry him if required (approx. weight 32lbs)
- Must submit a vulnerable sector check, applicant will be reimbursed.
Length of job posting: April 25th – May 25th 2022
Name: Jennifer Chamberlain