We would hope for someone that could:
- Prep meals and snacks.
- Development and learning support (1 hour/day of home reading, writing, and math to help stay current).
- Drive them to and from the pool on the other side of the neighborhood (2 min drive). Must have a valid license. Can use family car as needed.
- Able to swim and knowledge of CPR to remain safe at the pool with a deep end (both kids can swim ok but would require full time supervision in the pool).
- Lots of outside time and fun crafts (supplies provided) to enjoy the green space behind the house.
- Some house duties related to the children and keeping their mess tidy.
Please email your resume if you are interested to email@example.com.