Little Scholars Child Care offers comprehensive benefits, leading wages, paid vacation and sick days, but most importantly we offer you the opportunity to attain a fulfilling long-term career that utilizes your hard-earned skills and let's you foster long-term memorable relationships. See below;
We are looking for a strong RECE to be a part of our team. This is a full-time permanent position with a 40 hour work week. The perfect fit is an exceptional, engaged, excited and dedicated educator who has a genuine passion for supporting children's success in learning and has experience working with children between 6 months - 4.5 years of age with varying abilities.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Plans, implements and supports a consistent child-centered program
· Completes required documentation and observations of children’s development and interactions. Attends required training and all other relevant professional development opportunities necessary for the position. Maintains qualifications and certifications as required.
· Supporting the children as needed throughout the classroom work periods, outdoor times, transitions, lunch, diapering/toileting, arrival and dismissal.
· Having open, professional, positive communication between co-workers and families.
· Ability to implement and follow our Program Statement and Philosophy.
· Redirect, guide and support children towards independence in a loving professional environment.
· Work together as a collaborative member of the teaching team.
· Be an active, positive participant and attend in functions, conferences, family events, staff meetings as needed.
· Provide safe and nurturing supervision and daily programming of Preschool children.
· Guide, model and support a calm positive environment for the children.
· Engage actively with the children to support enriched learning experiences.
· Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, experience and attributes:
· Candidates must be caring, self-motivated, patient, enthusiastic, and organized, and must have the ability to work within our positive community.
· Applicants must hold an Early Childhood Education Diploma.
· Must be registered and a member in good standing with the College of Early Childhood Educators
· Minimum of 1 year of experience working with young children in a childcare
· Well-developed interpersonal, and relationship building skills; ability to establish rapport and excellent communication with members, staff and families
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrate passion with the children.
· A capacity to work within a team and participate actively in supporting the center, children, families and co-workers
· Have strong organizational and problem- solving skills
· A current Vulnerable Sector Check
· Current First Aid, CPR, and AED Level C
· Professional, reliable, flexible individual that supports a team environment.
What we offer:
· Benefits (Dental, Vision, Health)
· A fun, professional work environment
· Support in professional development including an incentives plan
· Strong sense of staff appreciation
· Financial reimbursement for ECE registration and First Aid and CPR
· Making a difference and meaningful work
· Predicable hours and no weekends
· Childcare employee discounts
· Onsite parking and convenient bus stops
· Paid vacation and sick days
· And much more
The closing date for this position is September 2022. Please send your resume to email@example.com