Consider joining our team.
Successful candidates will be able to develop and implement children’s emergent programs, including play – based learning opportunities and FUN experiences to enhance children’s development along with supporting the child and their families to have a positive relationship with Perth Care For Kids.
Pay: $17.00 - $19.00 depending on qualifications
(includes ministry wage enhancement of $2.00 per hour)
We offer a Health Benefit Package (20+ hours after 3 month probation
Applicants should demonstrate:
- warmth and empathy towards children and their families
- a keen sense of curiosity with the belief that learning happens through play
- an interest in children’s programming with the ability to have fun educating the children both inside and outside
- skills including knowledge in children’s development, ability to work as part of a team, flexibility, positive leadership, good organization and effective communication
- registered with the College of Early Childhood Educators – R.E.C.E.
- diploma / in process training in early childhood or other child related studies including Child and Youth Worker, Recreation and Leisure Program, etc.
- interested in the Child Development Practitioner Apprenticeship Program
- proof of current Standard First Aid Training including infant/child CPR
Upon request we will provide reasonable accommodations in the hiring process to support applicants with disabilities.
To apply please send resume by Wednesday, February 9th, 2022
Tracey Phillips / Project Coordinator
177 Francis St. Mitchell, ON
Telephone: 519-348-8618 Fax: 519-348-4550