- Designing and implementing a program that will nurture the children physically, cognitively, socially, emotionally and spiritually. This will include individual and group, active and quiet play experiences that will encourage:
- communication and language skills
- fine motor development
- gross motor development
- self esteem
- problem solving
- creativity and individuality
- social interaction and respect for others
- healthy respect for authority
- spiritual growth
- Develops a warm and caring relationship with the children.
- Operates within the requirements of the Child care and Early Year Act 2014.
- Ensures that the cleaning procedures required by the Health Unit, as stated in the Policies and Procedures Binder, are carried out on a daily basis including all Covid policies.
- Works as a team member with all other staff, students and volunteers
- A graduate of an accredited Early Childhood Education Program.
- Be a member of The College of E.C.E. in good standing
- Be willing and excited to work with children with a range of special needs
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Standard First Aid and CPR-C
- This candidate must be willing to work and participate in a Christian environment
- Has an understanding of Emergent practices, observation and documentation.
- Is Familiar with the ‘How does Learning Happen‘ Document.
Salary: $16.00 to start plus wage enhancement if applicable
Hours: 16-27.5 weekly depending on position
Start date: ASAP
Kylie Portaccio, RECE
The Oaks Early Learning Childcare
147 Elgin Street N
Cambridge, ON N1R 5H6