The future of early learning and care is evolving, and RisingOaks Early Learning Ontario is leading the way.
The Registered Early Childhood Educator (RECE) collaborates closely with all other members of the program team to provide nurturing play-based early learning to support each child in realizing their potential while giving families peace of mind.
Job duties are performed in accordance with Owl’s Program Statement, policies, values and beliefs, the Child Care and Early Years Act and the College of ECEs Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice, under the supervision of the Centre Supervisor.
Working with RisingOaks Early Learning
This is a full-time, permanent position. Your total compensation package will include your base salary (paid hourly), reimbursement of professional association (RECE membership), paid sick and personal days and a comprehensive benefits program. In addition to vacation entitlement, we have a paid Christmas closure.
Desired Qualifications & Experience:
- Early Childhood Education Diploma
- Registered member of the College of ECEs in good standing
- Practicum experience in a child care setting gained through post-secondary program or equivalent
- Standard First Aid and CPR (level C) training
- Demonstrated knowledge of domains of childhood development
- Knowledge of the Child Care & Early Years Act, its regulations, and licensing requirements.
- Demonstrated understanding of How Does Learning Happen?, Ontario’s Pedagogy for the Early Years.
- Knowledge of curriculum theories, observation and documentation techniques
- Knowledge of a diversity of family contexts and the impact these have on our work with children.
Days and Hours: 25 - 37.5 hours per week.
Interested candidates should respond in writing with cover letter and resume by e-mailing email@example.com.
We thank all who apply; however, only those granted an interview will be contacted.
RisingOaks Early Learning is an equal opportunity employer and committed to supporting a culture of diversity, accessibility across the organization. We hire the best talent regardless of race, colour, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sex or sexual orientation. We encourage qualified applicants to apply and will accommodate the needs of qualified applicants under the Human Rights Code in all parts of the hiring process. Alternate formats of this document are available upon request.
Successful applicants will be required to submit a clear Police Records Check.