Registered Early Childhood Educator -Enhanced Educator
We are currently looking for a knowledgeable, caring, reflective and resourceful professional to provide authentic caring relationships between children, adults, and the world around them.
If you are committed to providing a high quality learning experience for children, a team player, and enjoy new challenges, we look forward to hearing from you!
Position Title: RECE Educator (contract)
- RECE in good standing
- Knowledge and experience with Ontario's Pedagogy, How Does Learning Happen?
- Current police record check with vulnerable sector check
- First aid and CPR required
General Responsibilities: Qualified applicants will be responsible for providing a physically safe and emotionally supportive environment; as well as showing sensitivity to the individual developmental needs of the child. They will also be responsible for planning and maintaining the highest quality experience for their children that is age appropriate to enhance children’s development, while ensuring the philosophy of the program is upheld. They will be responsible to build relationships, effectively communicate, engage and encourage their children in a fun environment. They will be ever mindful of our best practice guidelines (including ratio and scheduling) and lead by example.
Main Duties Will Include:
- Planning, developing and implementing programs of stimulating activities which promote the physical, social emotional and intellectual well-being of the children.
- Supervising children within the program both indoors and outdoors.
- Serving the children snacks and lunch.
- Responsible for record keeping (i.e. attendance logs, etc.).
- Maintain a safe and engaging environment.
- On-going communication with parents/guardians.
- Participate in monthly staff meetings and agency meetings as required.
- Report to the childcare supervisor.
If you are interested please send your cover letter and resume to
Faye Wilson firstname.lastname@example.org
By Friday October 29th, 2021