St. John's Christian Nursery School provides half day programs for children 18 months – 5 years. We provide a stimulating environment designed to meet the needs of each child, and value children as competent and capable.
St. John's Christian Nursery School is hiring a Full Time Permanent Registered Early Childhood Educator
Hours of work will be between 30-35 hours a week and will be between our core hours of 8:00am-4:30pm. You must be available to work varied shifts between those core hours.
We are closed in the summer along with Christmas and March break. Christmas and March break are paid closures.
Rate of Pay: $20.00-$22.00/per hour
• Plans and implements developmentally appropriate program for preschool aged children (2.5-5years)
• Evaluates the program to make sure it meets the needs of individual children and the needs of the group
• Ensures the children’s environment is healthy and safe
• To work with outside community resources
• Attends to physical/emotional needs of children
• Ensures communication with parents is daily and ongoing
• Works within a team atmosphere
• Contributes to the ongoing operation of the Nursery School
• Participates in professional development
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Formal Education
• RECE or equivalent
• Current Standard First Aid and CPR Certificate
• Clear Vulnerable Sector Check
• Up to date immunization including covid-19 vaccinations
Interested individuals should a resume to the Director by Friday January 14th, 2022:
Christine Helgerman firstname.lastname@example.org
22 Willow Street