Inspiring Minds Early Learning Centre begins life-long learning by providing licensed, developmentally appropriate and stimulating early learning and child care for children 16 months to 12 years of age. We offer a Forest and Nature School program and place an emphasis on outdoor learning in all our programs.
Inspiring Minds ELC is hiring a Registered Early Childhood Educator and Forest and Nature Practitioner to join our dedicated team and assist with the development of a community parent drop in program, commencing September 7, 2021. This position is approximately 30 – 35 hours per week. Remuneration is based on education, certification and experience.
- To form positive, personal relationships with children and families
- To provide a welcoming, enriching, developmentally appropriate and safe environment
- To work collaboratively with colleagues, student educators, other professionals and community members
- To actively live out Forest and Nature School principles
- To model life-long learning through workshops and professional development
- To maintain a high standard of care following policy, current regulations and pedagogy
- Registered Early Childhood Educator or equivalent
- Certified Forest and Nature School Practitioner or in training
- Current Standard First Aid and CPR-C Training
- Up-to-date Immunization Record
- Current Vulnerable Sector Check
Janet Lichty, Supervisor
Inspiring Minds ELC thanks all applicants for their interest;
however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.