Job Description would include but not be limited to… To provide daily classroom routines and maintain a safe, enriched, stimulating, developmentally appropriate environment.
· Assist with daily transitions, of outdoor time, toileting, diapering, snack, rest, lunch, arrival /dismissal.
· To provide a warm and nurturing environment for children and families
· To ensure the health and safety of the children
· To act as a positive role model for the children
· To respect, have knowledge and awareness of How Does Learning Happen
· Understand and complies with provincial, municipal and Pluto Day Care Policies and Procedures
· Assist with light cleaning and sanitizing.
· Based on 40 hours per week
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education or equivalent
- Must be registered and a member in good standing with the College of Early Childhood Educators
- Standard First Aid and CPR-C certification
- Vulnerable Sector Screen
- Knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as an effective team member, and get along well with others and have a mature attitude.
- Calm, patient, caring and nurturing individual, who enjoys working with children.
- Fresh Grad’s welcome to apply.
-send resume to email@example.com emails only please